Friday, January 14, 2011

Welcome to the Family


Maci joined the Steffensen Clan on January 12th!!! She is adorable! Of course I am a proud Aunt and loved every second I got to hold her. This little angel has lots of aunts who would love to wrap their arms around her yet are out of country, so here's to you Jenn and Tammy - enjoy the preview. Congratulations Dave and Kira, she is beautiful!!!

6 comments:

The Ray Reader said...

What a good day to be born!! What a Cutie!! Brylee was born that same day four years ago.

Tammy said...

What a cute baby. I think she looks like her Aunt (a perfect Angel). How lucky you are to get to hold the cutie. So did it make you baby hungry? Is Monson going to have a baby sister/brother in 9 months?

Diana said...

Yes!

Tammy said...

Is that a yes to the fact that Maci looks like you? A yes to it made you baby hungry? or to a yes that Monson is going to have a baby sister/brother in 9 months?

Susan said...

Congrats, and i'm waiting to hear your response to tammy's question!

Anonymous said...

Me too!!!!! I want the response to Tammy's 2nd question. You loook awesome by the way. Loved the picture of you.