Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring Fever

Okay so I am a little superstitious - I have a million things on my list today (namely getting ready for Narnia Days - any 3rd grade parents willing to come take pictures on May 14th please let me know) but I had to change our family picture to something a little more Springy out of fear that the previous sledding picture was beckoning the cloudy skies and forecasted stormy weekend. I have Spring Fever - please Mother Nature be kind. I am loving the Sunshine. I still plan to post our Spring Break adventures and Easter pictures which are long over due - this Family Picture although taken a few months ago will have to do for now I like the bright colors!

10 comments:

Diana said...

Diana,
I love your family picture. You have such a cute family. It certainly makes me think SPRING. Have a great day!!

Aleesha said...

i love the bright happy colors! cute fam!

I also left a reply for you on your comment questions on my blog.

amanda said...

What a beautiful family you have. I love the pic! Cant believe how fast the kiddies grow up.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful cute, springy, family pic. You all look wonderful!

Diana said...

Ok I know this is short notice but I will be in Utah tomorrow night. If you have time Tuesday morning I would love to see you. I don't have a phone number ao anything so please email me and let me know. My email address is DSRotella@comcast.net. Hope to see you soon.
Diana

Becky A said...

LOVE the pink and green! :)

Jcsamgwallace said...

Love it!

Heidi said...

Great family picture!! You guys look so happy and festive for the nice weather. It was wonderful to get together last week. Thanks for your friendship!!

Angela said...

I was going to comment on your beautiful bright family photo before i read the post about it! Yes let's have no more cloudy, snowy days. You just called me this morning about Narnia days so I'm sorry I wasn't on the ball, I could have saved you a phone call if I'd commented on here. So glad you thought of me...I'm overly excited to take pictures! And excited for my Mother's Day present thanks to you! :)

The Ray Reader said...

Oh I love the new fun spring picture!! You guys have such a great family