Was it only a dream? That was my 1st thought when I woke up

this morning. But No It's True - There is power in prayer and miracles still happen today. We could not of hoped for better news... Travis'- PET scan showed
"No active cancer". Happy Tears with Grateful Hearts is how we retired to bed last night. Kent woke early this morning, his spirit yearning to go to the temple. I can not think of a better place for him to be right now than there- friendship of 30 years carries so much emotion. We love you Travis and Mandy.
(For those who are not blessed to know Travis - he is Kent's childhood friend who has been battling cancer for the past year.
Click here for previous post -explaining the above T.) Picture to the right shows Matt, Kent and Travis as kids one Halloween many moons ago. Click to enlarge, you can see how they tagged themselves with their initi

als. T has always been "T". Except for their missions and us living a year in California, Travis and Kent have always been neighbors. We just made this connection a few weeks ago. Growing up they lived right by each other, as newly weds we both rented scary apartments in Ogden only streets apart, we both bought our 1st homes in Sunset/Clearfield not even a 1/2 mile apart and now here we are back to their roots once again in SW just right around the corner. They grew up together now we all look forward to
Growing Old together - oh happy days!!!!
7 comments:
I am so glad to hear about T! I'm sure it is a huge relief to all of you. Miracles truly do exist!
Di!! I almost started to cry. I'm sure Kent was flying on an emotional and spiritual high all night. What a wonderful blessing. Tam
This was great news to hear!!! Glad you posted so I knew to go check their blog too.
Di- I'm so thrilled. I know you have all hoped and prayed for this. I am not sure I would even know who Travis was if I saw him on the streets but I have felt the emotion and love you and Kent have for him and his family that I feel that he has also been in our thoughts and prayers. What a great man he must be to have such devoted and loving friends. I am glad for Kent. Friendships are special. Jenn
I felt the same way this morning. Was it just a dream? We can't wipe the smiles off of our faces today. T just texted me "Yippee" and that was it. It's hard to find the words, but wow, we're grateful for so many things. Love ya.
So amazing...seriously there are no words. I can only imagine what kind of joy they must be feeling.
It is so good to cry Happy Tears for the Poll Family!! I am so thankful for the Savior and we truely are blessed to have his priestood and power on the earth again so we can see those miracles as Travis is a miracle that is for sure. I don't know what I would do without his gospel for the good and bad times in my life!!!
Post a Comment