
Women Conference, Here I come!!! Finally all the arrangements have been made, kids in their proper places, homework complete, back packs loaded, missing shoes found, endless phone calls made, kids schedules outlined and posted on the counter. I am finally packed and going to bed. I know all my efforts will be worth it tomorrow, but it sure can be exhausting coordinating the details of four, so this stay at home mommy can have two days off. A big thank you to Kent and my amazing sister-in-laws for helping me out. I'm looking forward to the uplift and having my cup filled. Tonight I am feeling quite drained. Good night and sweet dreams.
On a quick side note -

If anyone is looking for a good read, I just finished Goose Girl by Shannon Hale and really enjoyed it. I am looking forward to reading the sequel: Enna Burning on our roadtrip to Disneyland next week.




3 comments:
Next time let me know when Woman's Conference is...i want to go. I always find out too late. You are a busy girl...next you'll be gone for a week? What's up with that?
Hope your days were wonderful! I'm so happy you got away to do that. And Amen to that book! I loved it. Safe travels and happy trails on your trip!!!
Oh, wasn't it AWESOME??? I've been talking T's ear off all night about it. I like to call it "splashing" my full cup all over everyone, like Hillary said. :) I'm a new woman...until reality sets in, and then I'm gonna hang on for dear life!
Post a Comment